Blackboard Collaborate moderators hosting sessions outside of Blackboard can distribute the direct session links to guests, including non-UARK users, via email.
To invite guests (users not enrolled in the course or non-UARK users) to a web conference within Blackboard:
- Log into learn.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- Expand the Course Tools menu on the left and select Blackboard Collaborate.
- Click Allow Guests under the Launch Room button for the session.
- Make sure Allow Guests is set to ON by clicking the OFF icon.
- Enter the guest’s email address and click Add. Repeat this step until all guests are added.
- Click Send Invitations.