Join a scheduled Blackboard Collaborate session in Blackboard.
- Log into learn.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- Open the course.
- Click Collaborate in the Course Menu on the left, or ask your faculty member if the link is titled something else.
- In the Sessions tab, find the current session you are joining.
- Click the title of the session.
Note: If the title link is not active, you might be joining too early or late.
- Click Join Room. When prompted to open the session file, click OK.
Note: If this is your first time using Collaborate, you will be prompted to download and install the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher application.
To learn about using Collaborate outside of Blackboard, see the Blackboard Collaborate On-Demand Learning Center.