A Blackboard student orientation course is available for self-enrollment by faculty, students and staff.
A Blackboard student orientation course is available for self-enrollment by faculty, students, and staff. This course will include directions for the most commonly used tools and areas of Blackboard.
To enroll in this course:
- Log into Blackboard at http://learn.uark.edu.
- Click on the Courses tab.
3. In the Course Catalog list, click on Blackboard Training.
4. Look for the course by Course Name column – “Student Tutorial: Blackboard and Online Tools.”
5. Hover over the name in the ID column and click on the down button that appears.
6. Click Enroll.
7. Click Submit on the resulting page. The Training Course will now show in your Course List.
8. Click OK.