The instructions below show how to copy or move individual items, if you need to copy an entire course read:bulk copy course content or copy the whole course into a new one.
- Ensure that Edit Mode is turned ON in the upper right of the Blackboard window.
- Mouse over the area to the right of the item or folder, then select the Edit button that appears to open the menu.
- On the menu, select Copy or Move.
- Copy will copy the content to the new place, leaving it where it is.
- Move will move the content from the old place and move it to the new place.
- In the resulting window
- Select the course from the Destination Course drop down menu. If you are copying or moving content within the same course, then do not change. If you are copying or moving content to a different course, use this to select the course.
- Select the specific location in the course where the item or folder needs to go. Select the Browse button, to the right of the Destination Folder field.
- In the popup window, select the location where you would like to place the item or folder.
Note: You might need to expand the list by selecting the + button to find a folder within the main folder.
- Select the Submit button in the lower right of the window.
- Check in the new location to make sure that the item or folder copied correctly.