- This event has passed.
April 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for the ‘Spring ’19 Finals Workshop’. Learn how other instructors at the University of Arkansas use Gradescope to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with grading their final exams while providing better and faster feedback to their students.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams on Gradescope
- Grade groups of answers at once
- Make rubric changes as you grade – changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once – apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
There are two available workshops:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2pm – 3pm CST (Gibson Annex)
- Friday, April 26, 10am – 11am CST (Gibson Annex)
A gradescope representative will present and be available to answer any questions you have about adoption.
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/uark-workshop. Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!