- This event has passed.
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for the online Fall ’19 workshop. Learn how other UARK instructors use Gradescope to dramatically reduce the pain and time associated with grading their exams and homework while providing better and faster feedback to their students.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework in half the time using Gradescope.
- Grade groups of answers at once.
- Make rubric changes as you grade – changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency.
- Write each comment only once – apply previously used comments with a click.
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning.
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning.
Two available workshops:
- Tuesday, August 20, 10am – 11am CT
- Wednesday, August 21, 2pm – 3pm CT