Instructors can download all student submissions for a single assignment or a single quiz from the Blackboard Grade Center to review them offline. It will download submissions into a zip file and you can print or grade them.
- Enter Grade Center
- Click Full Grade Center
- To download an entire assignment select the chevron beside the column heading and select Assignment File Download.
- You will then have the option to select which students’ work you would like to download or you can choose to download all by checking the box beside Name. Then select Submit.
- The file will be zipped and you will be given the option to download it.
- Click on Download Assignments now to download the zipped files to your computer.
Tests and Quizzes
With tests and quizzes you can download and view results in Excel.
- Click Grade Center
- Click Full Grade Center.
- To download an entire assessment click the chevron beside its column heading and select Download Results.
- The Download Results page lets you choose which type delimiter you would like to use when viewing your results. If you select Comma make sure you open the file as a .CSV file – if you choose Tab open it as a .TXT file.
- You can choose the download format you would like to use –
- The format listed By User will include all of the questions for a user in one row.
- The format listed By Question and User will list each question for each user in a separate row.
- Choose the format By Question and User for assessments longer than 40 questions.
- You can also decide which attempts to download.
- All attempts for this item may be downloaded under All Attempts.
- Downloading Only Valid Attempts will just include the attempt that is being graded for that assessment.
- For example, if the grading option is set to Last Attempt then only the last attempt will be provided. If the Grading option is set to Average, all attempts will be provided.
- Select Click to Download Results.
- Open the file using your computer’s spreadsheet program. If you receive a warning before opening the file please click Yes to allow the file to open.