Trends in education and technology are changing the way instructors communicate with their online students. In this video, we showcase examples of U of A instructor-produced content that provide students with an engaging online learning experience.
Click the following links to view articles on each video topic:
- Instructional Video for Problem Solving – Integration Strategies
- Fictional Persona Writing Activity – by Dr. Bianca Rowlett, PhD History
- Lecture Video with Embedded Quizzes
- On Location Presentation Activity – by Nichelle Wilson-Parish MFA, MA
- Lecture Video with Clickable Table of Contents
- Quizzing with Embedded Kaltura Videos