From within your course, you can click the lock icon in the top right menu.
If the lock is open, the course is available.
If the lock is red and closed, the course is unavailable.
If you have the Qwickly module available you can follow these instructions:
- Click Courses at the top of the page. Find the Qwickly box on the page.
- Click Course Availability to open your course list.
- Click Off to change the button to On then students can view the course.
- Log in to learn.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- From your Course list, choose the course you would like to make available.
- In the Course Menu on the left, click Customization.
- Click Properties.
- Under Set Availability, click Yes to make your course available.
|Note: do not check use term availability. Doing so causes known issues with course availability.
- Click Submit to save changes.
If you don’t plan on making your course available, or are still working on it, you might consider sending your students an email to let them know. This could save you from the beginning of the semester email overload!