- Click Course Tools to expand.
- Click “Respondus LockDown Browser.”
- Click the green down arrow to the left of the test you would like to view, and select “Class Results.”
- Click “[ + ]” next to the student you would like to review.
It will show the details of the startup sequence and the exam session in thumbnails below.
- Click on the thumbnail image for the video that you want to download, and then click on Request video download.
NOTE: If you do not see the link, this means processing is ongoing. Please wait 48 hours (since exam submission) for processing to complete.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- The Respondus admin will then need to approve your download request, and if they do you will be sent a confirmation email that they approved the request.
- Follow steps 1-4 again to return to the results for that student.
- Click on the video title you wish to download and save it to your preferred location.
NOTE: As the links are only valid for 72 hours, we recommend that you download the videos directly to your computer.
- Course Content
- Interacting with Students
- Kaltura Video
- Lecture Capture: Echo360
- Managing Blackboard
- Tracking Student Performance
- Web Conferencing
- Teaching TIPS
- About Us