Once you have finished recording and editing your video using CaptureSpace you will need to upload your video to use it in Blackboard. This article will walk you through the process.
Upload media to Blackboard Learn
- In the Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder click the Library tab.
- Click Upload now.
- Enter your title, description, and any useful tags for your media and click Save. Make sure to rename your file with an identifiable title that will make sense to the viewer.
- Click on Upload to begin uploading to the website.
- After the video finishes uploading, a notification with a link to the recording is displayed.
Add the media to assessments or posts in Blackboard course
- Access your course.
- Navigate to the content area where you want to add media. You can add it to a previous item or add an item.
- Once in the item area, in the text editor, click the chevron icon at the top right to display all three rows of icons.
- For students submitting assignments click on Write Submission to show the text editor.
- From the Mashups drop-down menu, select Kaltura Media.
- Click Select to choose the media.
- Click Submit.
Need to take a step back and see how to Install the Capture Space Recorder?