In order for students to access the Echo360 content for a course a Content link to the Echo360 external tool must be added to each course. For student participation to be sent to the Results Center the Echo360 tool must be added through the Assessments menu on the Content page. Below you will find instructions for adding the Echo360 tool to courses, connecting Blackboard to Echo360 to get content, and creating a link to Echo360 in the course menu.
Watch this video to see how you can add Echo360 to your Blackboard course!
- Log into Blackboard.
- In your course list, click on the Course title in which you want to add Echo360.
- Click the content area in the left menu where you want the link located. In this instance it is “content” but you can put the link in any course content area. You can even add your own content area and call it Echo360.
- Click the Assessments tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Echo360 ALP from the drop down menu.
- In the Create Echo360 ALP page, enter a Name that makes it clear this is the link for Echo360 class content. This Name will be the text of the link that users will click to access their Echo360 content.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Plus sign (+) located above the Course Menu.
- Select Tool Link from the menu.
- Type “Echo360” into the Name field.
- Select Echo360 from the Type drop-down menu.
- Make sure to click on the box next to Available to Users or your students won’t be able to see them.