Adding Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in your Course Content Menu
- Enter your course and in the main menu on the left click the + button.
- Click Tool Link.
- Name your content area. We recommend naming it “Collaborate Ultra” (or something similar) so that students can easily find and access the tool.
- Click on the drop down menu, select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the options.
- Check the box to make the content Available to Users.
- Click on the content area you created.
- You will get a black screen with a purple circle. This lets you know Collaborate Ultra is loading.
- You will then be directed to the Session list.
You can now start scheduling sessions! Learn how to Schedule a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Session.