Important Things to Remember for Live Classes
- Classes that are being viewed live cannot be rewound or fast-forwarded as you can in usual Echo 360 capture videos.
- There is no timestamp on notes that are taken during a live-streamed video.
- Questions and discussion posts can’t reference time stamps and video location.
Enabling Live Classes
When you are requesting that your Echo360 videos be captured, be sure to mention that you would like to have them live streamed as well. All classrooms with technology should be able to live stream.
- Submit a Lecture Capture Request to get started with classroom capture.
- NOTE: for Fall 2020 all classes will automatically be scheduled for recording. There is no need to submit a request form.
- Adding the Echo360 Tool to Blackboard Courses
Viewing Live Classes
Instructions for Viewing Live Classes can be found on the Echo360 support site.