Instructions for logging into Kaltura MediaSpace Go
- Search for “Kaltura Mediaspace Go” in your app store.
NOTE: If you’re using an iPad be sure that you’re not filtering the results by iPad only otherwise Kaltura MediaSpace Go will not appear.
- Download or install the mobile app on your device.
Note: This may look slightly different for IOS users.
- Once the app is downloaded to your phone, launch the app by clicking on the Kaltura Mediaspace Go icon.
- You will be asked to enter the URL of your site.
- Enter your site’s address: https://video.uark.edu
- At the top of the app, click the person icon. (Left-side on iOs, Right-side on Android).
- On the profile page, click the Login button to authenticate your account.
- Enter your email address, in the format: email@example.com
- Enter your password and click sign in.
Once authenticated, you can click the upload icon to upload media from your Camera or Gallery.Upload Icons vary by Operating System:
Within your profile page, you can browse your My Media, edit metadata (title, tags, etc), delete media, or download videos for offline viewing within the mobile app.
- Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kaltura-mediaspace-go/id1054967774?mt=8
- User Guide: https://knowledge.kaltura.com/kaltura-mediaspace-go-kms-go-ios-user-guide
- Release Notes: https://knowledge.kaltura.com/kaltura-mediaspace-go-kms-go-ios-release-notes
- Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.kaltura.kmsapplication&hl=en
- User Guide: https://knowledge.kaltura.com/kaltura-mediaspace-go-kms-go-android-user-guide
- Release Notes: https://knowledge.kaltura.com/kaltura-mediaspace-go-kms-go-android-release-notes
- The following Android devices have been tested, and work with KMS Go:
- Nexus 6
- Samsung S7
- Samsung S5
- Samsung S4
- Samsung Note 5
- LG G4
- Google Pixel
- Note: Amazon Blu does NOT work.