Record your Teams Meeting
Download Your Teams Recording
- When you get your email telling you that “Your Meeting Recording is Here” then you can click on to publish, link, edit, or share!
- Click on the …
- Choose Download Video from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save File and then click OK.
Upload Your Recording to Kaltura
- Go to My Media in Blackboard or log into video.uark.edu.
- Click Add New.
- Click Media Upload.
- Choose your file, and click Open.
- While uploading, you can change the filename if desired. Click Save after any changes.
- Scroll down and click Go to Media to view media processing progress. Media processing times depend on the file size of the uploading file. It can take upwards to 30 minutes.
Post Your Recording to Blackboard
- Go to the content area where you would like to place media in your course.
- Click Build Content.
- Under Mashups, click Kaltura Media. This will open your My Media.
- If your media is already uploaded, click Select next to the media. If your media is not already uploaded, follow the directions in Uploading media to Kaltura.
- Add a title and any accompanying text, and change any settings accordingly.
- Click Submit.