Record your Presentation
Click on Recordings.
- Click on Record Slide Show.
- Choose Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning.
- Check the bottom right corner of the recording screen and be sure that the options that you prefer are enabled.
- Click Record.
- Click Stop.
- Click Close. (The X in the upper right corner)
Edit your Sound or Video
- Right click on the video that you created for your slide, and choose the editting options.
- Click on the start point and end point and drag them to the point desired, and then click Ok.
Save your Presentation as a Video
After you’ve recorded your presentation then you can Export it as a video.
- Click on Export to Video.
- Choose your preferences and click Create Video. Remember that the higher the quality of the video you choose the longer it will take to process and the larger it will be.
- Wait…a long time! It’s going to take a while to process the video. The larger the presentation the longer it will take to process. There will be a progress bar in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
This article from Office.com shows you just how to do it: Record a slide show with narration and slide timings
Once you’ve created your video, you can upload it to Kaltura or YouTube.
NOTE: If you are using a Mac to create the video, it will be necessary to leave about 30 seconds of time at the beginning of the recording before you begin speaking. If not it will seem like it worked perfectly until you upload it to Kaltura, then the first portion of your audio will not be in the video.