To create or upload a presentation to Echo360
- Log in to Echo360 with your UARK username and password.
- Click on the course you would like to add a presentation to from the list of courses.
- Click the + icon to add a presentation.
- You can upload an existing file, such as a powerpoint, import one from your library, or create a new one. Note: if you import a powerpoint with animations or transitions, those will disappear. They slides import as static images.
- If you choose to create a new presentation, you can choose to Add Slides or Add Activities. You can add slides individually or several at a time.
If you add activities, you are creating the polling options.
For more information on creating activities and polling options, vist the Echo360 support page.