You can create playlists in Kaltura to more easily share content with your students!
- Under the Course Tools in Course Management of your class click on Media Gallery.
- Click on the Channel Actions button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Edit.
- Click Playlists.
- Click Create New and then Click Manual Playlist.
- Fill out the title and description and then click Add Media.
- Click on Add next to all the videos that you want to add to the Playlist. You can drag the videos up and down to change their position in the list. Finally, click Save.
- Click on Embed.
- Choose your preferred format for the viewer and right click on the code and click copy.
- Click on the location in your course where you want to place the viewer. Click on Build Content and then choose Create – Item.
- Click on HTML.
Note: If you can’t see HTML, click on the two down arrows in the upper right-hand corner of the toolbar to expand the options.
- Right-click on the blank space and then click paste. Click Update.
- Click Submit.
Now you have a content item containing your Playlist!
TIPS TIP: It’s important when using Kaltura videos and playlists as well as other video types to only put one video or playlist into a content piece in blackboard. If you put more than one in then problems can arise.