Stephanie Hubert, Shannon Mason, and Robert Saunders gave a presentation at the Teaching and Faculty Support Center (TFSC) Winter Symposium titled “There Is No “I” in Collaborate: Tips for Building Successful Collaborative Projects to Enhance Student Learning.” In this presentation, Professors Hubert, Mason, and Saunders discussed their interdisciplinary collaboration on the Enclothe Fashion Show which […]
TIPS for successful collaboration
- Communicate Strategically
- Look for established events that you could grow/change.
- Creatively find opportunities to get students involved.
- Think outside of your discipline and be open minded
- Use experts on campus!
- Over plan (if there is such a thing)
- Stay student focused
This content was developed from a presentation by The Wally Cordes Teaching and Faculty Support Center (TFSC) at the University of Arkansas.which was sponsored by the
The presentation can be downloaded and viewed as a PDF: Collaboration- Enclothe Fashion Show Presentation Winter Teaching Symposium